We thank Julia Li and Saskia Anzola for their assistance with data collections and coding. This research was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grants HD053403 (VKJ) and R37 HD027714 (RK).
Imagining a Way Out of the Gravity Bias: Preschoolers Can Visualize the Solution to a Spatial Problem
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 744–750, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Joh, A. S., Jaswal, V. K. and Keen, R. (2011), Imagining a Way Out of the Gravity Bias: Preschoolers Can Visualize the Solution to a Spatial Problem. Child Development, 82: 744–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01584.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.