This research was funded by a grant (RO1MH068413) to the authors from National Institute of Mental Health. Portions of this research were presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Denver, CO, April 2009.
Can Maltreated Children Inhibit True and False Memories for Emotional Information?
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 967–981, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Howe, M. L., Toth, S. L. and Cicchetti, D. (2011), Can Maltreated Children Inhibit True and False Memories for Emotional Information?. Child Development, 82: 967–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01585.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.