Members of the Conduct Problems Prevention Research Group are Karen L. Bierman (Pennsylvania State University), John D. Coie (Duke University), Kenneth A. Dodge (Duke University), Mark T. Greenberg (Pennsylvania State University), John E. Lochman (University of Alabama), Robert J. McMahon (University of Washington), and Ellen E. Pinderhughes (Tufts University).
The Influence of Classroom Aggression and Classroom Climate on Aggressive–Disruptive Behavior
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 751–757, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, D. E., Bierman, K. L., Powers, C. J. and The Conduct Problems Prevention Research Group (2011), The Influence of Classroom Aggression and Classroom Climate on Aggressive–Disruptive Behavior. Child Development, 82: 751–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01586.x
This work was supported by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Grants R18MH48083, R18MH50951, R18MH50952, and R18MH50953. The Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, Department of Education, and National Institute for Drug Abuse also provided support for FAST Track through a memorandum of support with the NIMH. Support has also come from the Department of Education Grant S184430002 and NIMH Grants K05MH00797 and K05MH01027. Appreciation is expressed to parents, teachers, students, and school district personnel who supported this research in the Durham, NC; Nashville, TN; Seattle, WA; and central Pennsylvania areas.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.