This project was supported by grant R01 HD042608, NICHD, NIDA, and the Office of the Director, NIH, U.S. PHS (PI Years 1–5: David Reiss, MD; PI Years 6–10: Leslie Leve, PhD). The writing of this manuscript was partially supported by P30 DA023920, NIDA, NIH, U.S. PHS. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development or the National Institutes of Health. We thank the adoptive families who participated in this study, the adoption agency staff members who helped with the recruitment of study participants, Matthew Rabel and Michelle Baumann for editorial assistance, Samuel Simmens and Sally Guyer for data management assistance, and Xiaojia Ge and John Reid for their scientific contributions to the Early Growth and Development Study.
Longitudinal Associations Between Marital Instability and Child Sleep Problems Across Infancy and Toddlerhood in Adoptive Families
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1252–1266, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Mannering, A. M., Harold, G. T., Leve, L. D., Shelton, K. H., Shaw, D. S., Conger, R. D., Neiderhiser, J. M., Scaramella, L. V. and Reiss, D. (2011), Longitudinal Associations Between Marital Instability and Child Sleep Problems Across Infancy and Toddlerhood in Adoptive Families. Child Development, 82: 1252–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01594.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.