Preparation of this article was primarily supported by Grant 513–02 from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada to C. Peterson. Additional funding came from the Memorial University Undergraduate Career Experience Program, the Student Work and Service Program, and the Summer Career Placement Program. We extend our thanks to the Janeway Hospital and their Emergency Room staff, and to all the recruiters, interviewers, transcribers, and data analyzers who participated. We also thank Penny Voutier for data management, Malcolm Grant for statistical consultation, and Susan Flynn for scoring assistance. And most of all we thank the parents and children who allowed us into their homes and cooperated so helpfully.
Infantile Amnesia Across the Years: A 2-Year Follow-up of Children’s Earliest Memories
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1092–1105, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Peterson, C., Warren, K. L. and Short, M. M. (2011), Infantile Amnesia Across the Years: A 2-Year Follow-up of Children’s Earliest Memories. Child Development, 82: 1092–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01597.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.