The authors wish to thank the USC Twin Project staff for assistance in data collection and scoring, and the twins and their families for their participation in this research. This study was supported by grants to Serena Bezdjian from NIMH (F31-MH068953) and NIDA (T32-DA07313), to Laura Baker from NIMH (R01 MH58354), and to Adrian Raine from NIMH (Independent Scientist Award K02 MH01114-08). Catherine Tuvblad was supported by postdoctoral stipends from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (Project 2006-1501) and the Sweden-America Foundation.
The Genetic and Environmental Covariation Among Psychopathic Personality Traits, and Reactive and Proactive Aggression in Childhood
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1267–1281, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Bezdjian, S., Tuvblad, C., Raine, A. and Baker, L. A. (2011), The Genetic and Environmental Covariation Among Psychopathic Personality Traits, and Reactive and Proactive Aggression in Childhood. Child Development, 82: 1267–1281. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01598.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.