This research was supported by ONR Cognitive Science Program Award N00014-02-0040 and by NSF SLC Grant SBE-0541957, the Spatial Intelligence and Learning Center (SILC). We are grateful to Kathleen Braun, Jennifer Palmer Hellige, Lauren Clepper, Steve Flusberg, Elise Krause, Katherine James, and Amie Wolf for their assistance with materials, data collection, and other stages of this project. We also thank three anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier drafts.
Structure Mapping and Relational Language Support Children’s Learning of Relational Categories
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1173–1188, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Gentner, D., Anggoro, F. K. and Klibanoff, R. S. (2011), Structure Mapping and Relational Language Support Children’s Learning of Relational Categories. Child Development, 82: 1173–1188. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01599.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.