The study was partially supported by a New York University Research Challenge Fund Grant to the first author. The authors would like to thank Jaime Kahhat for his help in conducting the cluster analyses, as well as Margaret Caspe, Camila Fernández, and Neely Benn for their contributions in the transcription and initial coding of data. Finally, special thanks to Cecilia Baraybar for collecting data in Lima, Perú.
Narrative Elaboration and Participation: Two Dimensions of Maternal Elicitation Style
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1282–1296, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Melzi, G., Schick, A. R. and Kennedy, J. L. (2011), Narrative Elaboration and Participation: Two Dimensions of Maternal Elicitation Style. Child Development, 82: 1282–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01600.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.