The Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP) was funded by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Early Experience and Brain Development (Charles A. Nelson, Network Chair). We are grateful to Hermi R. Woodward and the dedicated BEIP research staff. We thank Nicoletta Corlan, Nadia Radu, and Anca Radulescu for data collection; Gwen Gordon for data management; and Yang Zhang for comments on the manuscript. Portions of this research were presented at the 2009 biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development.
Effect of Foster Care on Young Children’s Language Learning
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1040–1046, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Windsor, J., Benigno, J. P., Wing, C. A., Carroll, P. J., Koga, S. F., Nelson, C. A., Fox, N. A. and Zeanah, C. H. (2011), Effect of Foster Care on Young Children’s Language Learning. Child Development, 82: 1040–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01604.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.