Support for this study was provided by the Russell Sage Foundation. The authors also thank the participating students and schools for their assistance.
A Longitudinal Study of Religious Identity and Participation During Adolescence
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1297–1309, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Lopez, A. B., Huynh, V. W. and Fuligni, A. J. (2011), A Longitudinal Study of Religious Identity and Participation During Adolescence. Child Development, 82: 1297–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01609.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!