Support for this article was provided by NIH Grant HD056084 to Rachel Barr and Gabrielle Simcock. Special thanks to Natalie Brito, Paula McIntyre, Philippa Neary, and Emily Atkinson for their help in the coding and collation of this data. A very special thank you to all the families who made this research possible.
The Effect of Narrative Cues on Infants’ Imitation From Television and Picture Books
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 1607–1619, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Simcock, G., Garrity, K. and Barr, R. (2011), The Effect of Narrative Cues on Infants’ Imitation From Television and Picture Books. Child Development, 82: 1607–1619. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01636.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.