We would like to thank the many families and research assistants that made this study possible. Support for this research was provided by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grants R01 HD51502 and P01 HD39667 with cofunding from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Salivary Cortisol Mediates Effects of Poverty and Parenting on Executive Functions in Early Childhood
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1970–1984, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Blair, C., Granger, D. A., Willoughby, M., Mills-Koonce, R., Cox, M., Greenberg, M. T., Kivlighan, K. T., Fortunato, C. K. and the FLP Investigators (2011), Salivary Cortisol Mediates Effects of Poverty and Parenting on Executive Functions in Early Childhood. Child Development, 82: 1970–1984. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01643.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!