This study was supported by NWO Grant 400-04-060 from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research to the second author. The authors are grateful to the children, parents, and teachers who participated in this study.
Peer Rejection and HPA Activity in Middle Childhood: Friendship Makes a Difference
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1906–1920, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Peters, E., Riksen-Walraven, J. M., Cillessen, A. H. N. and de Weerth, C. (2011), Peer Rejection and HPA Activity in Middle Childhood: Friendship Makes a Difference. Child Development, 82: 1906–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01647.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!