This research was supported by grants from the Foundation for Child Development, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the Spencer Foundation, and the A.L. Mailman Family Foundation. We are grateful to the leaders and teachers of the Tulsa Public Schools and the Community Action Project of Tulsa County, without whom this research would not have been possible. We would also like to thank Carolyn Hill, Ronna Cook, Phil Fletcher, Camilla Heid, Katherine Magnuson, Rebecca Bulotsky-Shearer, Bill Jacoby, and Howard Bloom for helpful advice. Finally, we would like to thank Dan Cullinan, Amy Lowenstein, Catherine Shaw, Emily Holcombe, and Emily Page for their invaluable research assistance. The first two authors contributed equally to the writing of this article.
Social-Emotional Effects of Early Childhood Education Programs in Tulsa
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 2095–2109, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Gormley Jr., W. T., Phillips, D. A., Newmark, K., Welti, K. and Adelstein, S. (2011), Social-Emotional Effects of Early Childhood Education Programs in Tulsa. Child Development, 82: 2095–2109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01648.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.