This material is based upon work supported, in part, by a grant from the National Science Foundation (BCS 0843428) and a UC Davis intramural grant to Simona Ghetti. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this manuscript are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. The authors thank Janeth Nunez del Prado for her assistance with data collection. Kristen Lyons is now at the Institute of Child Development at the University of Minnesota.
The Development of Uncertainty Monitoring in Early Childhood
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1778–1787, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Lyons, K. E. and Ghetti, S. (2011), The Development of Uncertainty Monitoring in Early Childhood. Child Development, 82: 1778–1787. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01649.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.