This research was supported by NICHD Grants R01HD 28675, R01 HD057077, and 5T32HD007475.
Vision for Action in Toddlers: The Posting Task
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 2083–2094, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Street, S. Y., James, K. H., Jones, S. S. and Smith, L. B. (2011), Vision for Action in Toddlers: The Posting Task. Child Development, 82: 2083–2094. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01655.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Manual action, fitting, and spatial planning: Relating objects by young children, Cognition, 2015, 134, 128, , ,
- 2Using the axis of elongation to align shapes: Developmental changes between 18 and 24months of age, Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 2014, 123, 15, , , ,
- 3What limits tool use in nonhuman primates? Insights from tufted capuchin monkeys (Sapajus spp.) and chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) aligning three-dimensional objects to a surface, Animal Cognition, 2014, 17, 1, 113, , , , ,