Understanding Conceptual Development Along the Implicit–Explicit Dimension: Looking Through the Lens of the Representational Redescription Model
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 2037–2052, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Cheung, C.-N. and Wong, W.-C. (2011), Understanding Conceptual Development Along the Implicit–Explicit Dimension: Looking Through the Lens of the Representational Redescription Model. Child Development, 82: 2037–2052. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01657.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.