The authors are grateful to Sonia Cabell, Alice Wiggins, and Sarah Friel for their assistance in executing this project. We are also thankful to the numerous teachers, children, and families who participated. This work was supported by R305F050006 from the Institute of Education Sciences (IES). The content of this report does not necessarily represent the views of IES.
Peer Effects in Preschool Classrooms: Is Children’s Language Growth Associated With Their Classmates’ Skills?
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1768–1777, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Justice, L. M., Petscher, Y., Schatschneider, C. and Mashburn, A. (2011), Peer Effects in Preschool Classrooms: Is Children’s Language Growth Associated With Their Classmates’ Skills?. Child Development, 82: 1768–1777. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01665.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.