We are indebted to Nadja Richter for her extraordinary coordination and support during all stages of this project. We are grateful to Constanze Weiske, Juliane Dauksch, Christiane Markmann, Martina Wittig, Stefanie Voigt, Kristin Schotte, and Franziska Kröbel for their assistance and the children, caretakers and kindergarten teachers for their support. We also extend thanks to Hannes Rakoczy, Jonathan Beier, Bridget Waller, Katja Liebal and Yvonne Rekers for guidance. This research was funded by the Max Planck Society.
Conformity to Peer Pressure in Preschool Children
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1759–1767, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Haun, D. B. M. and Tomasello, M. (2011), Conformity to Peer Pressure in Preschool Children. Child Development, 82: 1759–1767. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01666.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.