This research was supported by the German Research Foundation Grant BE 3731/2-1. We would like to thank Linda R. Tropp (University of Massachusetts at Amherst), Kai J. Jonas (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands), and five unknown referees for their very helpful comments on earlier versions of this article, and Jonathan Harrow and Alison Benbow for their proofreading.
Development of Ethnic, Racial, and National Prejudice in Childhood and Adolescence: A Multinational Meta-Analysis of Age Differences
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1715–1737, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Raabe, T. and Beelmann, A. (2011), Development of Ethnic, Racial, and National Prejudice in Childhood and Adolescence: A Multinational Meta-Analysis of Age Differences. Child Development, 82: 1715–1737. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01668.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.