We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation to the children and staff at the schools who participated in this study, and to Beatrice Birtell, Nathalie Elsaesser, Dimitra Fotopoulou, Sophy Griffin-Beale, Laura Kerr, Tara Sims, Rachel Stock, Ashley Thomas, Sarah Watson, and Alexandra Yates for their contribution to data collection. This research was funded by Brighton & Hove City Council.
Peer Relations and the Understanding of Faux Pas: Longitudinal Evidence for Bidirectional Associations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1887–1905, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Banerjee, R., Watling, D. and Caputi, M. (2011), Peer Relations and the Understanding of Faux Pas: Longitudinal Evidence for Bidirectional Associations. Child Development, 82: 1887–1905. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01669.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.