We thank A. Hancioglu, J. E. Lansford, T. Taylor, and T. Unalan. This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NICHD.
Child Development in Developing Countries: Introduction and Methods
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 16–31, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Bornstein, M. H., Britto, P. R., Nonoyama-Tarumi, Y., Ota, Y., Petrovic, O. and Putnick, D. L. (2012), Child Development in Developing Countries: Introduction and Methods. Child Development, 83: 16–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01671.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.