This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NICHD.
Cognitive and Socioemotional Caregiving in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 46–61, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Bornstein, M. H. and Putnick, D. L. (2012), Cognitive and Socioemotional Caregiving in Developing Countries. Child Development, 83: 46–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01673.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Early Stimulation and Language Development of Economically Disadvantaged Young Children, The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 81, 4, 333, , ,
- 2Effect of Early Child Care and Education Attendance Hours on Parent–Child Interaction in Central Asia: Evaluation of Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys, Child & Youth Services, 2014, 35, 2, 169, ,
- 3Parenting Practices in Preschool Leading to Later Cognitive Competence: A Family Stress Model, Early Education and Development, 2014, 25, 3, 318, , , ,
- 4Economic gradients in early child neurodevelopment: A multi-country study, Social Science & Medicine, 2013, 78, 86, ,
- 5Nutritional and cognitive status of entry-level primary school children in Zomba, rural Malawi, International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 2013, 64, 3, 282, , , , , , ,