The Boston University Twin Project (BUTP) is supported by Grant MH062375 to Dr. Saudino from the National Institute of Mental Health. The author gratefully acknowledges the families in the BUTP, and the BUTP staff and volunteers. Special thanks to Dr. Jeff Zapfe for his help with the Actical data.
Sources of Continuity and Change in Activity Level in Early Childhood
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 266–281, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Saudino, K. J. (2012), Sources of Continuity and Change in Activity Level in Early Childhood. Child Development, 83: 266–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01680.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.