Preparation of this article was supported by NIA Grant R01-AG17083 and NIMH Grant R37-MH44640 to the first author. We would like to thank Russ Childers for his programming assistance, as well as the parents, teachers, administrators, and students from St. Agatha Catholic School, Columbus Academy, Upper Arlington School District, Worthington School District (all from Ohio), and Bentworth School District (Pennsylvania).
Children Are Not Like Older Adults: A Diffusion Model Analysis of Developmental Changes in Speeded Responses
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 367–381, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Ratcliff, R., Love, J., Thompson, C. A. and Opfer, J. E. (2012), Children Are Not Like Older Adults: A Diffusion Model Analysis of Developmental Changes in Speeded Responses. Child Development, 83: 367–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01683.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.