This project was funded in part by a Small Grant Award from the College of Arts and Sciences at Virginia Tech. The assistance of Jonathan E. Roberts and numerous undergraduate research assistants is gratefully acknowledged.
A Psychobiological Perspective on Working Memory Performance at 8 Months of Age
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 251–265, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Bell, M. A. (2012), A Psychobiological Perspective on Working Memory Performance at 8 Months of Age. Child Development, 83: 251–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01684.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.