The study was supported by a grant from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and from the Martin and Vivian Levin Center for the Normal and Psychopathological Development of the Child and the Adolescent to the first author. We thank the adolescents for their participation in the study.
Value Differentiation in Adolescence: The Role of Age and Cultural Complexity
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 322–336, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Daniel, E., Schiefer, D., Möllering, A., Benish-Weisman, M., Boehnke, K. and Knafo, A. (2012), Value Differentiation in Adolescence: The Role of Age and Cultural Complexity. Child Development, 83: 322–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01694.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.