We would like to thank Juliane Dauksch, Anja Flödl, Ulrike Gasse, Elena Rossi, Christina Tausch, and Victoria Walter for their help in recruiting children, collecting data, and coding. Thanks to all the children and day-care centers for their friendly cooperation. This work has received funding from the EC Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under Grant Agreement 215805.
Children’s Developing Commitments to Joint Goals
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 137–145, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Hamann, K., Warneken, F. and Tomasello, M. (2012), Children’s Developing Commitments to Joint Goals. Child Development, 83: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01695.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.