Child Development in Rural China: Children Left Behind by Their Migrant Parents and Children of Nonmigrant Families
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 120–136, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Wen, M. and Lin, D. (2012), Child Development in Rural China: Children Left Behind by Their Migrant Parents and Children of Nonmigrant Families. Child Development, 83: 120–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01698.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.