This research was supported by Marsden Grants from the Royal Society of New Zealand to Harlene Hayne. Preparation of this manuscript was supported by a New Zealand Science & Technology Postdoctoral Fellowship to Fiona Jack. We thank Debbie McLachlan, Karen Tustin, Nicola Davis, Julien Gross, and Celia Wright for their help with data collection and coding, Elaine Reese for her insightful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript, and all of the children and parents who participated in this research.
Magic Memories: Young Children’s Verbal Recall After a 6-Year Delay
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development © 2011 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 159–172, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Jack, F., Simcock, G. and Hayne, H. (2012), Magic Memories: Young Children’s Verbal Recall After a 6-Year Delay. Child Development, 83: 159–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01699.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.