The study was supported in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation to Glenn I. Roisman (BCS-0720538). Support from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research to Marinus van IJzendoorn (NWO SPINOZA award) and to Marian Bakermans-Kranenburg (NWO VIDI and VICI grants) is also gratefully acknowledged. We offer special thanks to David, Eve, and Ruth Goldberg, the children of Susan Goldberg, who granted permission to use requested data from Goldberg, Gotowiec, and Simmons (1995) article in this meta-analysis, as well as to all of the other investigators who were responsive to our requests for clarifications about their studies.
The Significance of Insecure and Disorganized Attachment for Children’s Internalizing Symptoms: A Meta-Analytic Study
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 591–610, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Groh, A. M., Roisman, G. I., van IJzendoorn, M. H., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J. and Fearon, R. P. (2012), The Significance of Insecure and Disorganized Attachment for Children’s Internalizing Symptoms: A Meta-Analytic Study. Child Development, 83: 591–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01711.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.