Oliver Lindhiem is now at the Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Erin Lewis-Morrarty is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Maryland.
Enhancing Attachment Organization Among Maltreated Children: Results of a Randomized Clinical Trial
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 623–636, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Bernard, K., Dozier, M., Bick, J., Lewis-Morrarty, E., Lindhiem, O. and Carlson, E. (2012), Enhancing Attachment Organization Among Maltreated Children: Results of a Randomized Clinical Trial. Child Development, 83: 623–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01712.x
This research was supported by National Institutes of Health Grants R01 MH052135, R01 MH074374, and R01 MH084135 to the second author. We thank the children and families who participated in the research. We also gratefully acknowledge the support of Anne-Marie Ambrose, Commissioner of Philadelphia’s Department of Human Services.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.