Adolescent Daily and General Maladjustment: Is There Reactivity to Daily Repeated Measures Methodologies?
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 405–412, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Nishina, A. (2012), Adolescent Daily and General Maladjustment: Is There Reactivity to Daily Repeated Measures Methodologies?. Child Development, 83: 405–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01718.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.