We thank the staff, parents, and students of Apple Creek Preschool in Allen, Breckinridge Montessori School, Callier Child Development Program, First Christian Early Learning Center, Graham Cracker Express, Kindercare Learning Center of Richardson, Northhaven Co-operative Preschool, North Dallas Montessori School, North Star Learning Center, Richardson Learning Center, Saint James Episcopal School of Dallas, Temple Shalom Preschool, and The Children’s Workshop. We also thank Clarissa Lushaj, Alaa Khalil, Emily Corenblith, and other members of The University of Texas at Dallas Think Lab research team for their assistance with this project, and Nicholaus Noles for comments on a previous version of the manuscript.
Little Pitchers Use Their Big Ears: Preschoolers Solve Problems by Listening to Others Ask Questions
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 568–580, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Mills, C. M., Danovitch, J. H., Grant, M. G. and Elashi, F. B. (2012), Little Pitchers Use Their Big Ears: Preschoolers Solve Problems by Listening to Others Ask Questions. Child Development, 83: 568–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01725.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.