The authors acknowledge the support of grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01 HD055359-01, PI: Robert Crosnoe; R24 HD42849, PI: Mark Hayward; U10 HD025460, PI: Robert Bradley, Co-PI: Robert Crosnoe) and the Foundation for Child Development (PI: Robert Crosnoe) to the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. Opinions reflect those of the authors and not necessarily the opinions of the granting agencies.
Children’s Early Child Care and Their Mothers’ Later Involvement With Schools
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 758–772, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Crosnoe, R., Augustine, J. M. and Huston, A. C. (2012), Children’s Early Child Care and Their Mothers’ Later Involvement With Schools. Child Development, 83: 758–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01726.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.