Laurence Picard is now at the Laboratoire de Psychologie et Neuropsychologie Cognitives, University of Paris Descartes, Paris, France. The authors would like to thank the participants and their families for volunteering for this study and Maria Abram for her help in recording the data. They also thank Elisabeth Porthier-Wilkes and Paul Reeve for reviewing for English language accuracy. This research was supported in parts by grants from the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche.
How Do the Different Components of Episodic Memory Develop? Role of Executive Functions and Short-Term Feature-Binding Abilities
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 1037–1050, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Picard, L., Cousin, S., Guillery-Girard, B., Eustache, F. and Piolino, P. (2012), How Do the Different Components of Episodic Memory Develop? Role of Executive Functions and Short-Term Feature-Binding Abilities. Child Development, 83: 1037–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01736.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.