We are grateful to Jacqueline Woolley, Harvey Whitehouse, Justin Barrett, and Peter Rudiak-Gould for helpful comments on previous drafts of this manuscript.
The Coexistence of Natural and Supernatural Explanations Across Cultures and Development
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 779–793, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Legare, C. H., Evans, E. M., Rosengren, K. S. and Harris, P. L. (2012), The Coexistence of Natural and Supernatural Explanations Across Cultures and Development. Child Development, 83: 779–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01743.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.