This project was supported by a Pathway to Adulthood Fellowship to Ming-Te Wang and a grant from Spencer Foundation to both Ming-Te Wang and Jacquelynne S. Eccles.
Social Support Matters: Longitudinal Effects of Social Support on Three Dimensions of School Engagement From Middle to High School
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 877–895, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, M.-T. and Eccles, J. S. (2012), Social Support Matters: Longitudinal Effects of Social Support on Three Dimensions of School Engagement From Middle to High School. Child Development, 83: 877–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01745.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.