Experimental “Microcultures” in Young Children: Identifying Biographic, Cognitive, and Social Predictors of Information Transmission
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 911–925, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Flynn, E. and Whiten, A. (2012), Experimental “Microcultures” in Young Children: Identifying Biographic, Cognitive, and Social Predictors of Information Transmission. Child Development, 83: 911–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01747.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.