This work benefited from conversations with Andrei Cimpian, Mathieu Le Corre, Alan M. Leslie, and Karen R. Neary. This work was funded by a grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, awarded to the second author.
Preschoolers Acquire General Knowledge by Sharing in Pretense
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 1064–1071, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Sutherland, S. L. and Friedman, O. (2012), Preschoolers Acquire General Knowledge by Sharing in Pretense. Child Development, 83: 1064–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01748.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.