We thank the babies and their parents who participated in the experiment, the staff members working in the CHU of Grenoble, the CNRS, the Rhône-Alpes region (Funds SRER CIBLE 2007 obtained by E.G., number: 07 016861 01-TZ 016), Olivier Pascalis, Heather Larin, and Florence Berger.
Intermanual Transfer of Shapes in Preterm Human Infants From 33 to 34 + 6 Weeks Postconceptional Age
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 794–800, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Lejeune, F., Marcus, L., Berne-Audeoud, F., Streri, A., Debillon, T. and Gentaz, E. (2012), Intermanual Transfer of Shapes in Preterm Human Infants From 33 to 34 + 6 Weeks Postconceptional Age. Child Development, 83: 794–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01753.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!