This research was supported by Grant R305G050005 from the Institute of Education Sciences. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Institute of Education Sciences, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education. We wish to thank the many contributors to this project including Amy Sofka, Elizabeth Cottone, Tricia Zucker, Jill Pentimonti, Xitao Fan, and the participating administrators, teachers, and children.
Increasing Young Children’s Contact With Print During Shared Reading: Longitudinal Effects on Literacy Achievement
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 810–820, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Piasta, S. B., Justice, L. M., McGinty, A. S. and Kaderavek, J. N. (2012), Increasing Young Children’s Contact With Print During Shared Reading: Longitudinal Effects on Literacy Achievement. Child Development, 83: 810–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01754.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.