The authors would like to acknowledge funding from the Nuffield Foundation. In addition, they would like to thank Amy Messenger, Ruth Frost, Tope Ademosu, Andreea Rudas, Betul Alkhedairy, and Guler Dunne for help with data collection, coding, and transcription. Finally, they would like to thank the young people who gave so generously of their time. These data were presented at the 2011 biennial meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
British Adolescents’ and Young Adults’ Understanding and Reasoning About the Religious and Nonreligious Rights of Asylum-Seeker Youth
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 1102–1115, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Tenenbaum, H. R. and Ruck, M. D. (2012), British Adolescents’ and Young Adults’ Understanding and Reasoning About the Religious and Nonreligious Rights of Asylum-Seeker Youth. Child Development, 83: 1102–1115. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01755.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.