This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 50843) to CAS and a fellowship awarded to AMC (T32 MH 070327). We thank the families who participated in the Emotional Beginnings Project.
Longitudinal Antecedents of Executive Function in Preschoolers
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 1022–1036, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Conway, A. and Stifter, C. A. (2012), Longitudinal Antecedents of Executive Function in Preschoolers. Child Development, 83: 1022–1036. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01756.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Parenting, corpus callosum, and executive function in preschool children, Child Neuropsychology, 2014, 20, 5, 583, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Embodiment and Epigenesis: Theoretical and Methodological Issues in Understanding the Role of Biology within the Relational Developmental System - Part B: Ontogenetic Dimensions, 2013,, , ,
- 4Assessment of Attention in Preschoolers, Neuropsychology Review, 2012, 22, 4, 361, ,