The author is grateful to Dr. Isabelle Rapin (Departments of Neurology and Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY) for thoughtful feedback and suggestions on an earlier version of this manuscript, and to Dr. Anthony-Samuel LaMantia (Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, and Institute of Neuroscience, The George Washington University, DC) for helpful discussions. The work that is described from the author’s laboratory was supported by Grants from NIMH (R21 MH073393) and Autism Speaks (2381). The printing cost of this article was in part defrayed by a generous gift from The LIFE Foundation (Aspen, CO). The author, Dr. Valerie Hu, is a professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC 20037.
SPECIAL SECTION: GENOMICS
From Genes to Environment: Using Integrative Genomics to Build a “Systems-Level” Understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 89–103, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Hu, V. W. (2013), From Genes to Environment: Using Integrative Genomics to Build a “Systems-Level” Understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Child Development, 84: 89–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01759.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.