This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health, R01-MH59248. We thank the staff of the Family Life Project for their unending contributions to this work and the youth, parents, teachers, and school administrators who made this research possible.
Family Process and Peer Deviance Influences on Adolescent Aggression: Longitudinal Effects Across Early and Middle Adolescence
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 1213–1228, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Benson, M. J. and Buehler, C. (2012), Family Process and Peer Deviance Influences on Adolescent Aggression: Longitudinal Effects Across Early and Middle Adolescence. Child Development, 83: 1213–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01763.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A meta-analysis of the relationship between self-esteem and aggression among Chinese students, Aggression and Violent Behavior, 2015, 21, 45, , ,
- 2Adolescent-Parent Attachment and Externalizing Behavior: The Mediating Role of Individual and Social Factors, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Developmental Differences in Early Adolescent Aggression: A Gene × Environment × Intervention Analysis, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2015, 44, 3, 581, , , , , , , ,
- 4Rural Neighborhoods and Child Aggression, American Journal of Community Psychology, 2014, 54, 3-4, 304, ,
- 5Adolescent Caffeine Consumption and Self-Reported Violence and Conduct Disorder, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2013, 42, 7, 1053, , , ,