This research was supported by funding from SSHRC awarded to SC and SG, and funding from NSERC, the Canada Research Chairs program, and the Canada Foundation for Innovation awarded to SG. HM was supported by graduate funding from SSHRC. We thank the parents and infants who participated as well as Julie Sedivy, Kimiko Nakanishi, and Amy Nakashima for their assistance with this research.
12-Month-Olds’ Phonotactic Knowledge Guides Their Word–Object Mappings
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 1129–1136, July/August 2012
How to Cite
MacKenzie, H., Curtin, S. and Graham, S. A. (2012), 12-Month-Olds’ Phonotactic Knowledge Guides Their Word–Object Mappings. Child Development, 83: 1129–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01764.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.