This work was supported by NIH Grants MH065668 and DA014661 to Kimberly Andrews Espy, DA024769 to Sandra Wiebe, and DA023653 to Kimberly Andrews Espy and Lauren Wakschlag. Portions of these data were presented at the meeting of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society, April 2010, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We thank the members of the Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory for assistance with data collection and coding.
Separating the Fish From the Sharks: A Longitudinal Study of Preschool Response Inhibition
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 1245–1261, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Wiebe, S. A., Sheffield, T. D. and Espy, K. A. (2012), Separating the Fish From the Sharks: A Longitudinal Study of Preschool Response Inhibition. Child Development, 83: 1245–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01765.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.