We thank Lauren Burakowski, Noel Enyedy, and Mariel Kyger for their feedback on this paper. We also thank the undergraduate research assistants of the Language and Cognitive Development Lab for their help with this project. We appreciate the help of the staff, teachers, and students of the UCLA Lab School. This study was supported by a CONNECT fellowship/grant and NICHD Grant R03 HD064909-01.
Distributing Learning Over Time: The Spacing Effect in Children’s Acquisition and Generalization of Science Concepts
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 1137–1144, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Vlach, H. A. and Sandhofer, C. M. (2012), Distributing Learning Over Time: The Spacing Effect in Children’s Acquisition and Generalization of Science Concepts. Child Development, 83: 1137–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01781.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.