Our work is supported by the Hewlett Foundation, National Research Foundation of Korea, and Institute of Human Development, University of California, Berkeley. The Spencer Foundation initially funded the Latino Child Development Project, supporting the present analysis, codirected with Margaret Bridges, Eugene Garcia, and Angela Arzubiaga. Special thanks to Susan Dauber. Gail Mulligan and Jennifer Park patiently answered many questions about the data set.
Family Functioning and Early Learning Practices in Immigrant Homes
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1510–1526, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Jung, S., Fuller, B. and Galindo, C. (2012), Family Functioning and Early Learning Practices in Immigrant Homes. Child Development, 83: 1510–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01788.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.